After Covid-19 we all have seen that most of startups, small and big businesses facing hard-time to sustain and shutting down as well.
One of the most often asked question “What are the best ways to sustain and revive small business after Covid-19
In order to sustain or revive any business, I would to share here a very important point
Most small business always focused on marketing, sales, target , returns on investment and lots many things.
Most of them became too busy in their day to day business operations
Your business goal can’t be just earning money..make sure you help people solving a problem or adding values in their life. Else you won’t be able to build trust and sustain in the long run.
There is a proven sequence of steps you can follow when you’re starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people start and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
1. Find a need or problem and offer solution or product
2. Attract people by writing content that sells
3. Think about your target audience and Design an easy-to-use website
4. Use SEO and paid ads to drive traffic to your site
5. Establish an expert reputation for yourself
6. Follow up with your customers and subscribers with email
7.Increase your income through back-end sales and up-selling
With these steps, Anyone, from newbie to seasoned online entrepreneur, can start a business online.