In fact It is the one of most common questions, people have been asking me on Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
Yes! It is like you are going for a battle and you need some weapons to fight with your enemy right? Or in other words you can say, a soldier is incomplete without his weapons.
I am sure, now you have a clear idea what I am trying to say.
In this article I am going to show you what are the tools that i use for growing my business, right from building my personal brand to till customer delight.
I have prepared 3 categories of my tools & gadgets:
- Web Hosting:
- Domain & Hosting – NameCheap I found it is a really good web hosting company. No virus and hacking attacks. They have great offers and support team to help customers
- Theme – Themeforest – I use always Themeforest for any theme requirement because it has great collection of WordPress and other themes. I have noticed they provide instant support too incase if you have any problem in theme or any further help you need.
- Email Accounts – GoogleSuite – It is one the best email solution I am using last 10 years, you can sign up and use this coupon code: C4U4QGNJHHNGCA4 so that you will get 20% off.
- Marketing Automation:
- Landing Pages – Clickfunnels – This is a great tool to create effective landingpage if you are selling any digital product like your own course or you want leads for your business.
- Email Marketing – Mailerlite – This is for your email marketing solutions, where you will able to build forms, email list etc. just sign up and get a $20 credit
- Content Writing – Fiverr – It is one of best platform where you can find appropriate talent as per your budget and requirement. There is a surprise gift you!
I am sure these 8 tools will definitely add lots of value in your business goals.
If you really enjoyed this article, please comment and share your feedback!
Let’s become friends you can connect me on any social media @gautamkalal